Flat Sheet (french Collection- yushan)
Flat bed sheet (The French collection)
- The collection: This unique bed Linen collection will please your senses with the look, touch and feel, it combines modern French style and beauty with the softness, durability and quality of the world famous Egyptian cotton.
- Design & colors: A beautiful modern and stylish printed linen, with eye pleasing colors, designed in Paris exclusively for Continental Comfort.
- The combed yarns: The Egyptian Cotton combed yarns provides more harmonies fibers, that makes yarns softer, stronger, more lustrous, less hairy, easier to clean, and free from neaps & impurities.
- The fabric: Continental comfort bed linen is made from a balanced blend, that provides the best of the two worlds, the 50% spun polyester makes the fabric easy to care for, with minimum wrinkling, while the 50%Egyptian cotton is generous in providing the rich smooth handle, high durability, bright colors and high liquid absorbency.
Egyptian Cotton ... Egyptian Made
As low as EGP 317.00
- Blended Egyptian cotton: This Continental Comfort bed linen collection, is made from Easy care fabric, with 50% premium spun polyester (cotton like polyester) and 50% real Egyptian Cotton.
- Design & colors: A beautiful modern and stylish printed bed linen collection, with eye pleasing colors, designed in Paris exclusively for Continental Comfort.
- Combed yarns: Combing is an optional expensive process that purifies cotton fibers of impurities and short irregular fibers, this process can only be implemented to high quality cotton fibers, the result is a soft, durable and easy to clean bed linen. For more info., please click here.
- Single yarns “TC”: This collection is made with 144 “Thread count” fabric, of single yarns, this count equals approx. 288 TC of two-ply yarns, or even 800 TC of microfiber fabrics, so don’t get amazed with high TC numbers in bed linen if it is not clearly stated that its made of “single” cotton yarns. For more info., please click Here.
- Don't rely on online photos: Read specifications carefully, many online suppliers use copied and enhanced photos, for low price items, please pay attention to respectful accreditation (ISO, Oeko Tex, Egyptian cotton mark...etc.).
EGYPTIAN COTTON... EGYPTIAN MADE.
Write Your Own Review